July 2015 Deadpool Comic Solicits
Marvel has released the full solicitations of comics and collections coming out in July 2015, including the following Deadpool comics and ...
DEADPOOL’S SECRET SECRET WARS #3 (OF 4)
CULLEN BUNN (w) • MATTEO LOLLI (a)
Cover by TONY HARRIS
• The war that’s so secret, the rest of the Marvel Universe doesn’t even remember it!
• Amid the chaos Deadpool dons…a new costume?!?!
• Plus: our heroes stage a huge attack on the gluttonous GALACTUS!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
MRS. DEADPOOL AND THE HOWLING COMMANDOS #2
GERRY DUGGAN (w) • SALVADOR ESPIN (a)
Cover by REILLY BROWN
Variant Cover by TBA
• Undisputed Queen of the Monster Metropolis – aka SHIKLAH – is out to avenge the death of her brothers!
• Teamed with Werewolf By Night, Frankenstein’s Monster, the Living Mummy, Man-Thing, and Marcus the Centaur, she must fight their way through the land of the undead!
• Speaking of - How DOES one kill DRACULA, King of the Undead?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
SECRET WARS: BATTLEWORLD #3 (OF 4)
IVAN BRANDON and RYAN FERRIER (w)
AARON CONLEY, LOGAN FAERBER and PAUL POPE (a)
Cover by SCOTT HEPBURN
Variant Cover by JAMES STOKOE
• One versus many! What happens when a Wolverine who’s found peace is confronted with wave after wave of feral Wolverine? Bring a poncho!
• The Deadpool of 1872 is looking for a new ride! Say, Devil Dinosaur looks like a mighty fine steed…
• See the tremendously tiny tussle of the Ant-Men of Battleworld!
• If you only read one Secret Wars anthology, MAKE IT THIS ONE! If you read two…BUY TWO COPIES! Secret Wars Journal won’t love you like we do.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
RETURN OF THE LIVING DEADPOOL TPB
Written by CULLEN BUNN
Penciled by NICOLE VIRELLA
Cover by JAY SHAW
NIGHT OF THE LIVING Deadpool brought you the tale of the Merc with the Mouth trapped in a zombie apocalypse. Our hero eventually found a “cure” to the outbreak — any zombie that ate Deadpool transformed…into another Deadpool. Happily ever after? Not so fast! Because wandering hordes of Deadpools might just be worse than flesh-hungry walking corpses! Now, the world is overrun by zillions of Deadpools AND zillions of zombies, and a girl named Liz just wants to live through the night. But did she really just find a good Deadpool among the chaotic hordes? Plus: Wait, what’s the actual danger of a planet overrun with Deadpools? Tummy sore from laughing? Overdose of awesomesauce? Or just too much of a good thing? I have no idea how this is going to end.
Collecting RETURN OF THE LIVING DEADPOOL #1-4.
112 PGS./Parental Advisory …$16.99
DEADPOOL: FLASHBACKS TPB
Written by GERRY DUGGAN & BRIAN POSEHN
Penciled by PHIL NOTO & SCOTT KOBLISH
Cover by KRIS ANKA
All of Deadpool’s fan-favorite flashback issues, collected in chronological order! (I mean, I think so…really, who can keep track?) First, Deadpool goes back to the 1950s to save Nick Fury from time-traveling Hitler! In the 1960s, Deadpool wreaks havoc on a cosmic level! In the 1970s, he hits the streets with Power Man and Iron Fist! In the 1980s, he matches wits with Iron Man! In the 1990s, Deadpool gets his hands on the Infinity Gems — and his ORIGINAL SIN is revealed, with help from Sabretooth and Alpha Flight! Plus: Learn about gracking, energy source of the future, straight from the Roxxon Corporation! If you can’t trust a giant faceless corporation, who can you trust? It’s Deadpool through the decades, in one handy package! Collecting DEADPOOL (2012) #26, #20, #13, #7, #250, #34 and #40.
168 PGS./Parental Advisory …$19.99
DEADPOOL: PAWS PROSE NOVEL HC
Written by STEFAN PETRUCHA
Marvel’s popular Merc with a Mouth in an all-new ARRGGH * Hey hey, book readers, take off those big thick glasses — this is Deadpool speaking! Sorry Marvel, somethin’ happened to your copy guy. Anyway, this is my first prose novel, and they got this dude Stefan Petrucha to write it. He’s good people — he’s written novels (Ripper, Dead Mann Walking) and comics (Power Rangers, X-Files). But here’s the thing: This book is about dogs. Dogs that turn into big nasty monsters. And then I gotta kill ’em. Thing is, I like killing people — the ones that deserve it, anyway — but I won’t kill dogs. No way. So that’s what we call a character dilemma. What — wait for the paperback? Who said that?! I’ll gut you right now—
304 PGS./No Rating …$24.99