Deadpool Video Game Release Date: June 25, 2013
It has finally been revealed that the Deadpool video game from High Moon Studios will be released on 6/25/2013. Retailer specific pre-order ...
GameStop and EBGames[SOURCE]
• MY “Merc with a Map Pack” DLC (confetti explosion!) adds two new maps – GRT Plaza and Inside the Tower – to Deadpool Challenge mode, as well as two b-b-b-b-bonus costumes – the D-Pooly and Uncanny X-Force suits only for use in the unlockable Infinite mode where your stats are tracked on a global leaderboard.
• Exclusive digital wallpaper for my PowerUp Rewards friends featuring who else – me!!! I’ll probably be, like, you know, totally ripped in it and all. No bigsies. – U.S. Only
• A (drum roll, please) midnight launch party at the GameStop with the most pre-orders (more drums!) paid BY Activision (now the bassoon!) with a LIVE appearance from ME, Das Pool! Now’s your chance, Kodiak, Alaska GameStop customers! – U.S. Only
• A $5 Amazon credit towards select Marvel graphic novels– but seriously… buy a Deadpool graphic novel.
• An exclusive digital wallpaper and digital coversleeve, because what are you doing not staring at my perfectly sculpted body every waking moment of the day?
More Deadpool video game news can be found here
The Deadpool video game can be pre-ordered here